From the heart of the Author:

"You can live a life of true happiness by following your own heart or you can live a tragic life by living behind someone elses. Nothing in this world matters more than the life you live. So, live it. " -CPL.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

what a strange way to love...

Sometimes We Fall.

I woke up tonight with a feeling in my bones

Something so fulfilling but overly strong.

A way of living I thought I would find,

But it was just your heart speaking to mine.

I hear the people say we’ll never be together,

But the stronger we love; the longer it’ll be forever.

Sometimes we fall so in love,

Sometimes we let our feelings grow.

And sometimes it doesn’t go right at all,

Then sometimes we fall.

I looked into the sky, maybe for a clue

As to what I’m supposed to do,

And I all I saw was the beauty I see in you.

I can’t let go, nor will I ever even try;

Because sometimes letting go,

Becomes the strongest goodbye.

Sometimes we fall so in love,

That nothing in the world means a thing

And that someone you love becomes your everything.

And sometimes we fall so hard that walking

Becomes a crawl,

Sometimes we just fall.

But, I know in the end

Where ever I shall call

You’ll be there to catch me;

When I fall.

Because sometimes we fall

And it’s completely okay,

Cause when it’s the one worth falling for

He’ll save you anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment